Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm back!

Friends,

I know it's been a while since I've posted....and I do apologize for neglecting my new little hobby....I hope you'll forgive me!  I decided to revamp my blog a little to give it some more structure and organization (two things I love in life!).  If you're new to this blog, welcome.  I'm mainly trying to share things I've found to be fabulous in the areas of food, creativity (a.k.a DIY and Homemade goodness), and simple living.

I have enjoyed posting and I do home you'll continue reading.  In an effort to use my new 'Pages' I'm posting about a wonderful thing you may or may not know about...Soap Nuts.  They are really great and the info about them is under the 'Natural Cleaning' page.  Please feel free to send me links that you like or even share my blog with others!

Happy reading!

Kaely

No comments:

Post a Comment