Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why am I doing this?

Dear friends, family, and readers (at least the imaginary ones that I hope to someday have):
This blog is a first step in sharing what our life has been about in making some serious changes in how we do things. We have been transitioning throughout the last few years (and really the influence started WAY before that) into a more natural lifestyle. I don't say 'Organic' persay, because while that's a part of it our motivation is not to eat/drink/slather on things that only have 'Organic' printed on the label. It is about living a more natural life. Doing/eating/drinking/wearing,etc things in their more natural state.
I looked up the definition for 'Organic' today and found that is means (thanks to wwww.dictionary.com) :
adj: of, relating to, derived from, or characteristic of living plants and animals. [also] developing naturally.
This is what our life is about. Participating in a more natural state of life. Right now it involves a one-year old, mama, dad, and baby-in-womb. So, welcome to our journey! I will use this blog to give support, suggestions, advice, and to just share as we walk and learn on this natural journey. I will do my best to give you the best info available, but I am not perfect and I am always learning new things, so please feel free to fill me in on some discrepancies you may see in the midst of my writins.
Thanks for reading and I hope to add lots of new and fun info in the future (starting tomorrow!)
Best,
Kaely

No comments:

Post a Comment